Thursday, May 24, 2012

Whistle while you work - what I listen to


While I'm crafting, cleaning or walking the dog (never all at the same time), I really like to listen to podcasts. Here's the list of my favourites:

CraftSanity - Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood has interviewed a lot of the big names in craft and design - Amy Butler, Wendy Mullin and Kari Chaplin to name but a few. She is one busy lady so new podcasts are few and far between but check out the archives as there's a wealth of inspiration there.

CraftyPod - Sister Diane's interviews are relevant to everyone with a crafty business. Recent podcasts which have been very insightful concern Wholesale, Fair and Profitable Pricing and Listening to your Customers.

BBC Radio 4 Women's Hour - news, politics, culture

BBC Radio 4 Friday Night Comedy  - in particular the News Quiz with Sandi Toksvig which has me laughing out loud

NPR: Fresh Air - contemporary arts and issues (I love Terry Gross' voice!)

How about you? Do you have any you'd like to share?

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the links, i'm always looking for new podcasts to listen to while i work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the podcast links, I've been wanting to get more in to podcasts so I think this will be a good place to start : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...